Mehndi designs are so fun to draw and colour, and Eid time is a perfect time to have fun with this. Whether you’re a Muslim family getting your children excited about the celebrations, or you want to introduce your kids to different traditions from around the world, these free mehndi hand colouring pages will be a fun way to keep the kids entertained.
You can also use these printables to link in with other topics such as weddings.
This PDF file includes 4 pages of hand prints to colour and design:
Mehndi Colouring Pages
Blank handprints to design your own mehndi patterns
Of course, you can also get the kids to draw around their own or each others hands to create these blank templates. Why not try decorating foot prints with mehndi patterns too!
Try drawing the designs in brown, black or red tones for an authentic mehndi or henna colour.
Mehndi Design Inspiration
Share some of these designs with the kids for inspiration, and discussion.
You might also like 10 Crafts from Around the World
More Islamic Learning Resources and Ideas
- Ramadan Maze and Crossword Printable Activities
- Free Printable Ramadan Word Search
- Ramadan Colouring Pages
- Ramadan Decorations and Calendars
- Practising the Arabic Alphabet with Plasticine
- Arabic Alphabet Craft : Decorating Candles
- 30 Days of Good Deeds for a Ramadan Jar
- Watercolour Mosque Silhouette Pictures
More Detailed Colouring