This simple toilet paper roll mummy craft is one of the easiest Halloween craft activities you can pull out for your child, and the results look great!
This Mummy Craft is an adorable and inexpensive craft that will definitely be a hit at this Halloween.
With only a few basic craft supplies, this super easy Halloween craft is perfect for preschoolers and toddlers, as well as older kids. This Halloween craft idea works well at home, in the classroom or at your Halloween party craft table.
These little mummies really are the perfect Halloween craft to get your little ones creative.
They are easy to make and only require a handful of craft supplies. It’s a great craft to teach your kids about recycling and reusing things and it’s also a nice craft to make together as a family for Halloween.
My kids are already excited about halloween and love to decorate their room with things that are scary and/or gross, but for the little ones this mummy craft is spooky without being overly scary or creepy.
Kids always like to do things that are fun and creative and this is the perfect way to make some halloween decorations that they will enjoy using and displaying year after year.
Our step by step tutorial below will show you how to make this easy mummy craft for Halloween.
Toilet Paper Roll Mummy Craft for Halloween
To make this craft you will need just the following supplies, which you likely already have in the house.
- Toilet paper roll cardboard tube
- White kitchen roll paper
- Child friendly scissors
- Googly eyes
- Black paint
- Paint brush
If you want to print out the step by step instructions, use the print button on the create card below for an easily printable copy
Kids of all ages will have so much fun making their own spooky mummy craft for Halloween. This project uses just a few supplies and is an easy Halloween project that looks great!
- Toilet paper roll tube
- White kitchen roll paper
- Googly eyes
- Black Paint
- Gather up all of your supplies
- Paint the empty toilet paper roll tube black. The best type of paint to use for this with young children is washable non toxic paint to avoid staining
- While the paint is drying, take your white kitchen roll and cut some thin strips, these will be the bandages for the mummy.
- Once the paint on your toilet paper roll is dry, use glue to apply the kitchen roll strips to your mummy. Make sure to leave some space at the front for eyes!
- Glue down and allow the glue to dry. You can use a glue stick or white PVA glue (school glue) as preferred. Both types will work
- Once the bandage strips have been added, glue down two googly eyes in the space at the front
- You're all done! Your toilet paper roll mummy craft is finished.
Full details on intheplayroom.co.uk
The toilet paper roll mummy will stand up by itself, so you can use these to make your own kid made crafty Halloween display to decorate your home for spooky season this October.
I love making these mummy crafts with the kids for Halloween, and I hope you will too!
More Halloween Crafts for Kids
We have tonnes more easy Halloween crafts for kids to show you, including the toilet paper roll Frankenstein below and loads more.
There are also so many free printable Halloween activities you can grab here at In The Playroom.
If you’re planning a Halloween party, don’t forget the Halloween food ideas for kids, there are plenty of spooky mummy snack ideas right there in the list, if Mummies are your kiddos favorite Halloween monster!
- Secret Coding Picture Halloween Activity for Kids
- 25 Perfectly Pumpkin Crafts for Kids this Fall
- Printable Halloween Puzzles Craft
- Free Printable Halloween Cut and Paste Characters
More Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
Here are just a few of our favorite toilet paper tube crafts for kids, suitable for all year round!
We all have so many cardboard tubes in our homes from toilet paper rolls, so why not recycle and get crafty
- Valentine Octopus Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft for Kids
- Unicorns and Dragons Toilet Paper Roll Craft & Storytime
- Rainy Day Umbrella Craft
- Cardboard Tube Bumble Bee Craft
Please share this idea with other parents, carers and teachers so that more kids can benefit from these fun and simple crafts.
Why not pin to your Halloween Pinterest board? Thanks so much!
Happy crafting and happy Halloween!
Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.
Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents.