If your little ones are fans of Pokémon, or if they love to express their creativity through drawing, this blog post is designed especially for you. Today, we’re journeying back to the captivating universe of Pokémon to learn how to draw one of the most endearing characters – the ever-evolving Eevee.
No matter if you’re a novice to the world of art, or if your children are just exploring their artistic talents, our How to Draw Eevee tutorial is accessible to all skill levels. With a focus on simplicity and enjoyment, this step-by-step guide presents a fun-filled experience that everyone can partake in and enjoy.
This tutorial harnesses the power of engaging with the Pokémon universe, while also developing artistic skills and creating a shared family activity.
Get ready to see your children create their own Eevee, one of the most beloved characters of the Pokémon series.
In just six simple steps, your child can bring Eevee to life on their canvas, learning to shape a character from basic outlines to fully colored creation.
What’s more, to make this artistic adventure even more comfortable and flexible, we’ve created a free, printable version of this Eevee drawing guide.
This feature allows you and your little artists to pace the drawing process, ensuring no one feels rushed. Now you can easily revisit steps, perfect those details, or even take a well-deserved break.
Simply download the Pokemon Directed Drawing PDF file below, print, and let the creativity flow at your own pace. It’s a convenience that makes this fun activity even more enjoyable, ensuring that your child’s artistic journey with Eevee is as memorable as the character itself.
So grab the printable below and embark on this engaging art quest today!
How to Draw Eevee From Pokemon
Let’s get our pencils, papers, and a rainbow of colors ready! It’s time to dive into the magical universe of Pokémon and draw our very own Eevee.
Let’s encourage our children to express their creativity, improve their drawing skills, and most importantly – have a great time!
Let the drawing adventure begin!
Dive into the world of Pokémon and create your very own Eevee artwork with this fun, easy-to-follow 6-step guide. Ideal for children and beginners, our guide will take you from drawing basic shapes to a fully colored Eevee.
Don't forget to download our free printable guide to draw at your own pace. Happy drawing!
- Black marker or sharpie pen
- Brown crayons, coloring pencils or felt tip pens in 3 shades - light brown, dark brown and medium brown.
- (optional) Printer
- Draw the head shape: Start with a rounded shape that's a bit wider at the bottom for Eevee's fluffy head.
- Add the fur around the neck, and the shape of the legs: Draw a series of jagged lines around the lower part of the head to give Eevee its fluffy collar. Then sketch two shapes for Eevee's front legs..
- Draw the tail: Towards the back, sketch a large, bushy tail. The tail should be quite large and come to a point towards the top.
- Add the ears: On top of the head, draw two large, elongated triangular shapes for Eevee's ears, pointing slightly outwards.
- Face features and lines inside the ears: Draw two large ovals for Eevee's eyes, and then draw the pupils at the top of each one. Next, make a small rounded triangular nose, and two little curved lines for the mouth to give Eevee her usual facial expression. Add a smaller oval shape inside each ear to represent the inner ear detailing.
- Outline in black marker and color in Eevee using browns: Outline your final sketch with a black marker. Let it dry completely before coloring. Then, use different shades of brown to fill in Eevee's fur, tail, and ears.
If you would like to use a paper copy, download and print the free PDF file below
These guided drawing activities are a great way to build up fine motor skills, pencil control, hand eye coordination, learn how to follow instructions, and even how to make mistakes and perservere through it…
We can’t wait to see your kids’ artistic renditions of Eevee. Remember, it’s all about having fun and enjoying the journey of creation.
Download How To Draw Pokemon PDF
This PDF file contains the how to draw Pikachu sheet, and a few of his friends too – bonus! So print it out and get busy creating 6 different Pokemon characters today.
More Pokemon Fun
- How to Draw Pikachu Easy Step by Step Guide
- 8 Pokemon Color by Number Coloring Pages for Kids
- 7 Tips for Getting Your Kids into Pokémon
- Pokemon Pumpkin Ideas: How to Make a No Carve Pikachu Pumpkin
More How to Draw
- How To Draw An Apple Step by Step Printable
- How To Draw Fireworks Step by Step Free Printable
- How to Draw Bugs Printables
Please go ahead and share this blog post with friends and family so everyone can have fun drawing the Pokemon character Eevee. If you are proud of your finished Eevee drawing, tag us on social media so we can see!
Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.
Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents.