Welcome to a new week of Tuesday Tutorials! It’s our 32nd week and it’s really starting to feel Autumnal especially with the kids all back at school so this week I’m featuring everything Autumn! We had so many funny autumn crafts for kids linked up last week, and would love to see more so if you have some – link them up! All topics of tutorials welcome though of course.
Here are my featured autumn crafts for kids this week! Click through each one for the full instructions.
There was such a great selection of Autumn activities linked up last week, from crafts, to science, to nature hunts and more. These ideas will be perfect to keep the kids entertained after school.
Autumn Leaf Window Display from Life as We Know It
Blackberry and leaf Autumn wreath from Crafts on Sea
Autumn Scavenger Hunt from Hodge Podge Craft
Autumn Bubble Painting from Multi Crafting Mummy
Apple Stacking activity from Cutting Tiny Bites
Autumn Tree felt board from Munchkin and Bean
Paper Plate Sunflower from In The Playroom
Acorn People from Treading on Lego
Fall sensory and fine motor activities from Golden Reflections Blog
Pine cone pets from Zing Zing Tree
Pumpkin Sink or Float Science experiment from Christianity Cove
Halloween witches hat snack from ET Speaks from Home
Pumpkin Raisin cookies from Preschool Powol Packets
Waldorf Inspired DIY Nature Blocks from Adventure in a Box
Now, on to the linky!
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Z crafts for kids from Gude (a Zing Zing Tree special!)
Painting Ideas for Messy Play from Kate
Fruit recipes from Eileen
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you liked this weeks features as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: