As it’s Bonfire Night coming up this week, of course I couldn’t resist featuring some of the beautiful fireworks crafts that were linked up last week. I love fireworks and bonfire night, it’s my favourite part of the Autumn season and these craft ideas should definitely get you in the fireworks mood!
Because I love fireworks so much, I have included a couple of extra fireworks and bonfire activities here too in addition to the 4 firework themed posts featured from last weeks link ups. Hope you like them!
Fireworks painting by Crafts on Sea
Spinning Top Fireworks Painting by In The Playroom
Salt Art Fireworks by Mum in the Madhouse
Sparkler Firework craft by My Little 3 and Me
Fireworks Pictures with Chalk Markers by In The Playroom
Fireworks Straw Painting by I Can Teach My Child
Firework Playdough at The Train Driver’s Wife
Fireworks and Bonfire Night Collages at In The Playroom
Edible Sparklers by Mum in the Madhouse
Fireworks Biscuits by The Brick Castle
Fireworks Discovery Bottle at Building Blocks and Acorns
Fireworks Hand Print and Glitter Paintings by Nurture Store
Fork Firework Painting by Crafty Morning
Scratch Art Fireworks by Mum in the Madhouse
Water and Oil Fireworks by Juggling with Kids
Fireworks Ring Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning
Fireworks Sensory Bottle by The Train Driver’s Wife
Wet Chalk Fireworks by Crafty Morning
For any non UK readers who are less familiar with Bonfire Night traditions here in the UK, check out my guest post over at Kid World Citizen all about November 5th: Guy Fawkes Day which will give you a little more background info.
Now, on to the linky! Link up your kids crafts and activities, or recipe posts below
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Engineering activities from Kate
Winter Crafts from Gude
Turkey Crafts from Eileen
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you liked this weeks features as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below:
You might also like: