I remember paper chatterboxes like this from my own school days. Whether you call them a chatterbox, paper fortune teller, cootie catcher or a salt cellar they are always fun to make and to play with. Since these are not too tricky to fold up and make, they can be a great way to introduce kids to origami.
Today I have some very cute and lovely chatterbox printables to share with you in time for Valentines Day.
This free printable is available pre-filled with suitable words for Valentines day, or as a blank template for you to fill in words of your own.
The pre filled words are very sweet and suitable for all ages:
- I love spending time with you
- You have a beautiful smile
- You have a heart of gold
- Just seeing you makes my day
- You always look lovely
- You are so kind and sweet
- You always make me smile
- You give the best hugs
How to make your chatterbox
After printing, just follow these simple steps:
- Carefully cut the chatterbox out around the dotted edge
- Fold in half
- Press hard to sharpen edges
- Open the chatterbox and fold in half the other way
- Press flat with fingers
- Take each corner and fold in to the centre of the chatterbox
- Repeat until all 4 sides are complete
- Flip the chatterbox over and repeat steps 7 & 8
- Fold chatterbox in half
- Slide fingers under all 4 folds and push into centre
- You’re ready to play!
Don’t forget to check out these free Valentines day printables that I shared earlier on, for even more creative and cute Valentines day printables from tinyme
You might also like these
Fun Valentines Day Ideas For Kids:
- Valentines Color By Number Printables for Kids
- 17 Sweet Valentine’s Day Poems, Quotes and Love Messages
- I Love You to Pieces Free Printable for Valentine’s Day
- Valentines Early Learning Activities
- Valentines Glasses Kids Craft
- Wearable Valentines Crafts
- Kid Made Valentines Process Art Canvas
Printables courtesy of tinyme
Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.
Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents.