Welcome back to Tuesday Tutorials! We always enjoy seeing the posts that are linked up. This week. I’m in a Valentines mood and featuring lots of fun and sweet wearable Valentines crafts to make and give. A few from the posts linked up last week, and some more of my favourites from around the web.
Here are the chosen wearable Valentines crafts for this week – lots of DIY Valentines jewellery from Valentines necklaces, bracelets, crowns, and more! We have some wearable Valentines crafts of our own planned too – Valentines glasses and wool wrapped bracelets which we will be sharing soon.
Valentines Necklace Crafts
Valentines Crown Crafts
Valentines Bracelet Crafts
Now, on to the linky! Link up your kids crafts and activities, or recipe posts below.
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just link up your chosen posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. You’re welcome to add 2 or 3 posts, we don’t limit you to only one per person. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Kate is featuring Valentines Crafts for Kids
Gude is featuring Valentines Sensory Activities
Eileen is featuring Chinese New Year Crafts
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. And why not leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you enjoy this weeks features! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below:
You might also like these
Valentines Crafts and Activities for Kids:
- Kid Made Valentines Process Art Canvas
- Valentines Sensory Snow Globe
- Simple Stencil Valentines Day Cards
- Valentines Mirror Painting
- Heart Crafts for Valentines Day
- Scrunched Tissue Paper Valentines Heart Craft
- Making Valentines Treats