If you are looking for some healthy drinks for the kids this Halloween, check out this smoothie recipe which has all ingredients that are easy to find and all you need to do is mix everything together to create a delicious smoothie.
This is one of those easy smoothies you can use in many occasions, but by adding the Frankenstein decorations it will taste extra amazing during Halloween.
It’s that time of year when pumpkin and chocolate are all the rage. But sometimes you just crave a refreshing smoothie.
Frankenstein Smoothie Recipe
We’re exited to share this “Frankenstein Smoothie” Halloween Recipe – it’s delicious, but also healthy!
This yummy green smoothie recipe is perfect for Halloween, it looks just like Frankenstein, or like a green zombie with blueberry brains.
Making a monster smoothie at home with your kids can be so much fun! Do you wanna get your smoothie in the shape of a Frankenstein monster? Here’s how…
This vitamin-packed smoothie recreates the monstrous Frankenstein, complete with blueberry brains.
- 2 avocados, pit and skin removed
- Juice from 1 orange
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 100g dark chocolate
- Food processor or blender
- 2 jam jars or mason jars to serve
- Reusable Straws
- Blend all the ingredients together (bar the chocolate and blueberries) until smooth, add extra almond milk if you’d like your smoothie to be thinner.
- Next melt the chocolate (in the microwave or a bain marie) and pour it round the top of the glass to get the drippy effect as seen in the photo
- Add two dots for the eyes and stick a couple of blueberries to the jar.
- Chill in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Pour your smoothie mixture into the glasses, top with some blueberry brains and serve with a reusable straw.
The kids are going to love their spooky smoothies this October 31st! Eating your greens doesn’t have to be scary, it can be a lot of fun.
The key ingredient for this Halloween smoothie is avocados. Avocados are rich in heart-healthy fats that can help lower bad cholesterol levels, making them an excellent addition to any meal or recipe.
They’re also very versatile and can be used in many different ways.
Avocados are very easy to find all year round and you can buy them fresh or frozen.
This recipe was contributed by The World Avocado Organization is a non-profit organization founded in 2016 whose members are
avocado growers, exporters and importers from around the world – including the top four grower supplier countries to the EU and UK. The World Avocado Organization promotes the consumption of avocados based on their nutritional value and recognised health benefits. It also shares information and insights with the public on avocado production, supply chains and sustainability. For more information, visit avocadofruitoflife.com
More Healthy Halloween Food Ideas for Kids
We don’t want to deprive our kids of their traditional sweets, but it can be easy to give them over-the-top amounts that will make them crave more.
Here are some healthy alternatives that will satisfy their sweet tooth without wrecking their health, and they are just as much fun since they are creative and Halloween themed!
- Avocado Toast Mummies Halloween Recipe
- Witches Fingers & Edible Eyeballs: Easy & Healthy Halloween Party Food for Kids
- 75 Easy Halloween Food Ideas for Kids
- Ghostly Halloween Guacamole
- Healthy Halloween Muffins Recipe
Why not mix up a few more combinations with frozen fruit to make all kinds of creepy fruity Halloween smoothies with the kids?
Please share this Halloween smoothie recipe idea with friends and family so that everyone can enjoy.
Why not Pin to your Halloween Pinterest board? Thanks so much
Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.
Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents.