Pancakes are a perfect breakfast all year round, whether it’s special pancakes for Valentines Day, Mothers Day, a birthday.. or just yummy pancakes for no reason at all!
Since red is the colour of love, Strawberry pancakes make an ideal Valentines day breakfast for all the family.
Pancakes are pretty simple and easy to make (recipe here), but to make life even easier, you can use ready made pancakes like Abra-ca-Debora dutch pancakes to have this delicious Valentines breakfast ready in just a couple of minutes.
Strawberry Pancakes Valentines Breakfast
- 1 pack Abra-ca-debora dutch pancakes
- 1 pack strawberries
- 1 bar milk chocolate to melt
To make the chocolate sauce:
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place it into a bowl (heatproof)
- Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water
- Stir it slowly letting it melt, and breaking up any solid pieces until it is a smooth liquid sauce
You can also melt chocolate in the microwave as we did here to make our simple chocolate hearts for Valentines day last year.
Once your chocolate sauce is ready, drizzle it over the pancakes and add your chopped strawberries and your Valentines day breakfast is ready.
Serve to your loved ones, and enjoy!
For more simple recipes for all occasions, follow our Kitchen, Baking and Cooking board on Pinterest
And don’t forget to pin these strawberry pancakes!
The range consists of Sweet, Original and new Diddy’s. www.abra-ca-debora.co.uk
You might also like these Valentines Day Ideas
- Valentines Treats
- Free Valentines Printables
- Heart Crafts for Valentines Day
- Garden Ideas for a Valentines Tea Party
- Love Heart Meringues
Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.
Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents.