Welcome back to another week of Tuesday Tutorials. As 2015 is well under way, we’re now turning to look towards Valentines Day and I’ve chosen to feature some of the great heart crafts linked up last week that will be perfect for this season.
These heart crafts for Valentines Day are all perfect for young children to make.
Here are the chosen heart crafts for Valentines day.
Ella Valentines Ladybird Headband – Story Snug
This is a lovely book inspired craft activity for Valentines Day
Clay Heart Ornaments – Crafts on Sea
Using air drying clay for these is such a good idea!
Textured Sensory Heart – Mini Monets and Mommies
This fun activity combines Science and art
Fingerprint Heart Keyring – Messy Little Monster
These make adorable keepsakes
Scrunched Tissue Paper Hearts – In The Playroom
This is an easy and cute craft for toddlers and preschoolers to make
Pop Up Valentines Card – Hodge Podge Craft
This simple paper craft looks really effective!
Don’t forget to check out the awesome simple Valentines ideas we featured last year on Tuesday Tutorials. It’s been nearly a year since we started up this linky, and I featured some great kids Valentines Day ideas on the first week, so check those to see heart tessellation, Valentines bubble mixture, and a heart contact paper craft. These ideas will be just as fun this year too, they are all timeless classics!
Now, on to the linky! Link up your kids crafts and activities, or recipe posts below.
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just link up your chosen posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. You’re welcome to add 2 or 3 posts, we don’t limit you to only one per person. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Kate is featuring snow crafts and activities
Gude is featuring butterfly themed crafts
Eileen is featuring crafty headbands
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. And why not leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you enjoy this weeks features! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below:
You might also like these
Kids Crafts and Activities for Valentines Day:
- Making chocolate Valentines Treats
- Easy Valentines Crafts for Kids
- Pink Sparkly Sensory Bags
- Pink Sparkly Gel Dough