These Mini Cheese and Cranberry Puffs would work well as an appetiser or even for a breakfast pastry. The combination of cranberry and cheese makes them a yummy and easy finger food that’s great for the Christmas season and all year round.
This recipe makes approx 20 mini cranberry and cheese puffs
Multiply as required for addition quantity.
Ingredients for the mini cheese and cranberry puffs
- 1x 375g pre-rolled puff pastry
- 1 x tube of Primula Original Cheese
- 1 small jar of cranberry sauce
How to make the mini cheese and cranberry puffs
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas mark 7
- Place your pastry onto a large chopping board and using a sharp knife divide the sheet into a rectangular strips roughly 5cm x 3cm
- Arrange these strips on a greased baking tray leaving a 3cm gap between each to allow for expansion.
- In the middle of each rectangle put teaspoon of the cranberry sauce, on top of this squeeze a 2cm line of Primula
- Bake towards the top of the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the tart is puffed and the cheese melted.
- Serve hot or cold!
Enjoy your cheese and cranberry puffs!
For more recipes make sure that you’re following our Kitchen / Baking / Cooking board on Pinterest
and don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!
you might also like these
- Party Food Recipes : Salmon Pinwheels
- Party Food Recipe : Cranberry Cheese Parcels
- Party Food : Primula Vol au Vents
Recipe and Image: Primula
Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.
Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents.