Here’s how to make them:
3 tbs salted butter
4 cups miniature marshmallows
3 tbs powdered lemonade mix (Try 4C brand (US based) for a UK alternative you could try lemon Kool-Aid available on Amazon)
1 oz marshmallow creme (Our contributor is US-Based and used KRAFT Jet-Puffed. Here’s a UK equivalent)
Yellow Lemon Nerds Candy
How to make your lemon meringue rice krispie treats
– Coat the bottom and sides of an 8×8 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
– Melt 3 tbs butter in a large saucepan.
– Add 4 cups mini marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
– Remove from heat.
– Add 3 tbs of the lemonade powder to your melted marshmallows and stir to combine.
– Add 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal to the marshmallow mixture and stir until all the cereal is coated.
– Turn that mixture out into your baking pan and use a piece of wax paper to press the cereal mixture down firmly.
– Allow your treats to cool completely.
– Place your marshmallow creme into the ziploc bag and cup a very small hole from one corner of the bag.