If you’re planning a Lego themed party, or just want to surprise your family with a really fun Lego themed treat but you don’t have hours to spend carefully cutting out little pieces then this super easy but effective Lego brownie recipe is for you.
You can even put together these Lego brownies using all ready made ingredients if you’re in a hurry – and they will definitely wow your party guests.
This Lego treat will be a hit with all ages. My kids have their Lego out to play with constantly but it still has the heart of many adults too (myself included!)
What you need to make your Lego Brownies
Click the affiliate links (for your country) to see the supplies on Amazon
- Brownie slices. (Our contributor for this recipe suggested using Little Debbie brand cosmic brownies for those in USA, otherwise you could make your own before hand either from scratch or using a brownie mix)
- Ready to spread vanilla frosting (US / UK)
- Gel Food Colouring – use primary colours for the classic Lego look (US / UK)
- M&M’s (US / UK)
- 5 small bowls (US / UK)
1. Add 1 Tablespoon of frosting to each of the 5 bowls.
2. Add different coloured food gel to each bowl – We used red, blue, green, yellow and orange. Mix until desired colors are achieved ( try to match the colors of the M&M’s).
3. Unwrap each individual Little Debbie brownie. (If you are using the Cosmic type then remove the little pieces on top), or take each piece of brownie that you made earlier.
4. Spread the colored frostings on the brownies.
5. Add 6 matching colored M&M’s to each brownie.
6. ENJOY your awesome Lego brownies!
More Fun Lego Foods
You might also like:
Don’t forget to pin this easy Lego themed recipe for later!