Christmas may be a time for mulled wine and cocktails for some but if you don’t drink (like me) or are temporarily having to stick to the non alcoholic beverages, due to pregnancy or being the designated driver then why not try this non alcoholic alternative cherry mulled mocktail. This would work well for Christmas parties or entertaining at home and is great if you enjoy fruity flavours.
Cherry Good Mulled Mocktail
Ingredients for the cherry mulled mocktail
- 1 litre Cherry Good Original
- 1 sliced and zested orange
- 7 whole cloves
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 star anise
- honey (to taste)
How to make a cherry mulled mocktail
1. Place all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over a medium/low heat for around 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. When the mixture is steaming and spices have infused, add honey to taste.
3. Strain into heat proof glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange twist.
4. Enjoy the festive flavours!
For more food and drink ideas, follow our Kitchen Pinterest board:
and don’t forget to pin this recipe for later
Created using the rich flavours and aromas of Montmorency cherries, Cherry Good is the perfect refreshment for any festive occasion. Naturally sweet, a touch tart and a lot delicious, it’s known as the good stuff – you will find it hard to resist.
Cherry Good Original is available to buy in Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Waitrose and Morrisons RRP: £1.50
You might also like these: