We’re up to DAY 11 of our Advent giveaways and today’s prize is a fun and educational toy from Learning Resources, one of my favourite places to buy toys. One lucky In The Playroom reader will win a Candy Construction set.
We have been enjoying this set and you can read our full Candy Construction review here to find out more about it and get ideas of what you can build and make.
See here for our full list of advent giveaways – why not book mark the page so that you can check back every day! You can still go back and enter if there is anything that you have missed along the way.
ADVENT GIVEAWAY DAY 10 : Candy Construction from Learning Resources
Encourage critical thinking in young learners!
- Children follow the step-by-step building directions to create sturdy structures
- Easy-to-follow instructions help develop colour recognition skills
- As they put the sweet themed building pieces together children will reinforce their colour recognition skills
- Children can also create their own sweet themed structures to develop creative thinking
- Sweet themed building pieces come in a variety of recognisable, fun designs
- Set includes 92 building pieces
See some of Mr Z, Mr T and Mr R’s constructions here : this really is a great open ended toy for lots of learning through play.
To see all the great products that Learning Resources have available visit www.learningresources.co.uk
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this fun prize is enter via the Rafflecopter below:
If you’re entering via mobile phone, the Rafflecopter will not display properly. Click the three lines at the top left of the screen and select “show desktop view” to come out of the mobile site, and the Rafflecopter will then display for you as normal.
Come back tomorrow for another chance to win, here on the blog with another Rafflecopter giveaway for a new fab prize.
You might also like these:
Learning Resources Activities for Kids
- Introducing Geometric Shapes with “Shapes Don’t Bug Me”
- Buggy Balance Activities
- Fun Ways To Learn About Fractions
- Learning Resources: Shelby’s Snack Shack
- Grandma’s Trunk – Collection of Literacy Games
- Hot Dots High Frequency Words Card Set
- Using Comprehension Cubes
Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.
Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents.