You want to say thank you to someone in a creative way. The last thing they need is another ceramic mug or flowers that will die in a few days. Have you considered a stuffed animal friend or a grow-your-own flower kit?
If you’re looking for some unique gifts to show your appreciation to someone, here are 10 creative ways to say thank you.
- Grow-Your-Own Flower Kit — While flower bouquets you send to someone may wither in just a matter of days, they’ll be so excited to grow their own flowers with a grow-your-own flower kit. Many of these kits already come with soil and seeds, so all you need to do is add water and make sure the pot or bag is near natural sunlight. The flowers in the grow-your-own flower kit tend to last much longer than store-bought flowers.
- Stuffed Animal — This isn’t the standard old teddy bear that you had when you were a kid. There are plenty of unique stuffed animals out there, like an elephant stuffed animal that will have the person receiving the gift feeling like they’re receiving a cuddly friend straight from the Sahara. They’ll appreciate the creativity behind the cuddly friend you get them. After all, now they can have the unicorn they’ve always dreamed of.
- Shower Steamers — Let’s be real. Most people don’t sit around in bathtubs after work. Most of us hop into the shower and move on with our lives. For the busy person who wants to build some practical TLC into their every routine, try shower steamers. They’re not like bath bombs where you need to soak in a tub to get the relaxing benefits. All you need to do is put the shower steamer in the corner of your shower as the warm water helps fizzle away the steamer. They’ll love the aromatherapy and relaxing effect they’ll have from these easy-to-use shower steamers.
- Toilet Bombs — If they love those practical shower steamers, they’re going to love toilet bombs. They clean your toilet without any harsh chemicals. There are different ones you can buy online. You can also make your own toilet bomb if you’re crafty enough with products you have lying around at home. If you prefer to get crafty, all you need is a ½ cup of baking soda, ½ cup of citric acid, ½ cup of borax or cornstarch, a mold for the toilet bomb, a gallon-size zip-top bag, essential oils and water in a spray bottle. You can find instructions online on how to make a DIY toilet bomb.
- Salami Bouquet — Flower bouquets are overrated. For the meat lover who couldn’t care less about a fleeting flower arrangement, get them a bouquet of pork instead. The meaty goodness is the gift that will just keep on giving. If you’re a fan of presentations, they’ll appreciate the humor of the salami bouquet that pairs wonderfully with a bottle of wine and cheese. Speaking of wine…
- Wine Bottle Labels — How about some creative wine bottle labels? You can customize them to make them your own. Add fun sayings or unique decorations. Do they have a favorite show or artist? Get creative and start designing your own wine bottle labels to say “thank you” in a special way.
- Vintage Candy Box Set — Food is nice. Vintage candy is even better. Giving someone treats from back in the day is a creative and tasty way to say “thank you!” You can easily go online and find an array of candy from earlier decades. Take a trip back to the 1960s with candy buttons and Swedish Fish. Have a dose of 1980s nostalgia with Pop Rocks and Cow Tales.
- Custom Message Cookies — According to Ask Your Target Market, 24 percent of those surveyed always send paper thank you notes. Not everyone wants to send handwritten thank-you notes, whether it’s due to time or barely-legible handwriting. Why not send a thank you note in a cookie instead? Send some delicious cookies that are baked with your very own unique and custom thank you message. What a delicious way to show your appreciation!
- Agate Coasters — No more sad and floppy bar coasters. Goodbye to cheesy souvenir coasters. Give someone the gift of upgraded coasters with aesthetically pleasing agate gemstone coasters. Imagine their morning cup of coffee on those beautiful quartz crystal coasters. These agate coasters pair well as a simple gift next to any other of the gifts on this list as a gift bundle.
- 3D Puzzle — You know what’s even cooler than a regular, flat 2D puzzle? Give the gift of a 3D puzzle. When they’re done with the puzzle, the puzzle can come together as a decorative art piece. Maybe it’s a globe or a pirate ship. Maybe it’s a bouquet of flowers that will actually last forever. Just like stuffed animals, puzzles can be a great gift for people of all ages.