My kids are obsessed with Lego. Most kids are – so if you’re planning party food it’s a pretty sure bet that these Lego sandwiches would be a hit! These can be adapted to whatever filling you prefer, and are simple to make.
Everyone loves Lego themed food, so a little effort for these sandwiches will definitely impress.
These are pretty flexible, as I mentioned this is a versatile idea but here’s how our contributor made these for her kids.
- 10 slices whole wheat bread (or any variety you prefer)
- Peanut butter (Contributor used JIF whips to make it spread easier)
- Jelly (Jam for UK readers! – Strawberry is used here)
1. Make 4 PBJ sandwiches (or whichever filling you prefer)
2. Using a sharp knife, cut off the crusts of each sandwich.
3. Cut the remaining sandwich into a rectangular shape. Depending on the size of your bread you might be able to get 2 shapes out of your sandwich.
4. With the extra 2 remaining pieces of bread, cut out circular shapes with a fondant cutter or the back of an icing tip.
5. Attach 6 circular shapes on top of each sandwich with a dab of peanut butter to resemble a Lego brick.
For step 5, you can use other sandwich spreads of your choice to attach the lego brick pieces for a nut-free option.
If your kids like these, I bet they would also like these Lego brownies
Both of these are super easy ways to make food for a Lego party.
Want even more Lego party ideas?
How to make Edible Lego Bricks at Fun Crafts Kids
19 Way to Decorate with Lego from Spaceships and Laserbeams
Lego Birthday Party Ideas and FREE Lego Templates from Powerful Mothering
23 Lego Party Games & Activities from Crystal and Co
12 Lego Party Favor Ideas from Crystal and Co
Lego Star Wars Party from Spaceships and Laserbeams
LEGO Birthday Party Ideas + Free LEGO Printables from B Inspired Mama
Lego Birthday Party Ideas from Living Locurto