London Fire Brigade have recruited a specialist #PLAYMOBILBrigade to celebrate their 150th year. Fire stations will be hosting 65 collaborative open days across the capital throughout 2016 to teach children about fire safety in the home.
To celebrate, we have 1 VIP family ticket to the launch party on Saturday 9th April to give away to one lucky winner, allowing you exclusive entry before its open to the public
There’ll also be a special birthday cake baked by Great British Bake Off star Firefighter Mat Riley, and an appearance by London Fire Commissioner Ron Dobson and the Brigade’s first ever Young Fire Safety Officer, 7 year old Archie Cosaitis! Your little ones will be able to meet real firefighters and life-sized PLAYMOBIL ones, plus enjoy toys and activities galore!
The open days are a perfect day out for anyone who’s ever fancied playing firefighter for a day. Limited-edition London Fire Brigade versions of popular PLAYMOBIL Fire Brigade sets have also been created for little ones to learn through play at home. 10% of proceeds will be donated to the Brigade’s charities of choice, with toys available from April to purchase at the open days and from PLAYMOBIL customer services.
The open days follow the release of the PLAYMOBIL crew’s catchy sing-a-long video, showing how London Fire Brigade fights more than just house fires and highlighting how much they do for the community. It is being used by London Firefighters and the Brigade’s Education team as part of their fire prevention outreach work.
For your chance to win, simply watch the video here and answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post:
What causes the third emergency that our PLAYMOBIL firefighters are called to?
“London Fire Brigade have recruited a specialist crew of PLAYMOBIL firefighters to release a catchy sing-a-long video, to ensure children know who to call when they are in danger. The new watch have a unique set of skills including singing, dancing and specialist clown rescue capabilities.”
To find out how to join in the celebrations throughout 2016, visit www.lfb150.co.uk
Family ticket to PLAYMOBIL and London Fire Brigade anniversary launch party competition – Full Ts&Cs:
1.Participation in the competition is free of charge and does not require an order to be placed. By entering the competition – with the consent of his/her legal guardian if the user is of minor age – accepts these terms and conditions, and any other conditions or deadlines mentioned separately.
2. PLAYMOBIL will handle all personal details such as family name, first name, phone number and email address in accordance with legal provisions.
3. Entry to the competition is open to all persons aged 18 and over, and resident in the UK. Legal representatives and employees of PLAYMOBIL or LFB and their family members are not eligible.
4. To take part in the competition the user must submit the correct answer to the question on this page by midnight on 31st March 2016.
5. The winner will be randomly drawn from all entries in relation to the competition. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
6. The winner will be notified via email and will need to reply by email to confirm acknowledgement of the prize. If a winner fails to make contact by midnight on 4th April 2016, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn at random.
7. The prize:
There will be 1 winner who will win 1x family ticket (2x adults, 2x children) to the launch party
The family ticket allows 2x adults, 2x children entry to the exclusive invite-only section of the event on Saturday 9th April, 11am-2pm, and they are welcome to stay during the section open to the public (2pm-5pm)
8. PLAYMOBIL reserves the right to replace the advertised prizes with other prizes and to change the game rules any time. The change takes effect the next calendar day. In this event the participant is not entitled to lodge a claim of any kind against PLAYMOBIL.
9. PLAYMOBIL shall not be liable for any loss or injury which the participant may incur as a result of accepting or making use of the prize.
10. PLAYMOBIL is entitled to exclude participants from the competition at any time in the event of a serious breach of contract.
11. PLAYMOBIL has the right to cancel the competition at any time without prior notice and without indicating any reasons, particularly if technical complications arise.
12. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.