It’s Tuesday again and its time for another week of Tuesday Tutorials! This week I’m featuring some of the sweet treats that were shared last week from cookies to cakes and more. I have to admit, I have a bit of a sweet tooth so these all appeal to me! I hope you enjoy these sweet recipes too. Bonus: Some of them look pretty healthy too!
As always, please link up your posts and projects at the end of the post. I can’t wait to see the ideas that you have to share!
Milo Almond Cookies – ET Speaks from Home
Paleo Banana Split Bread – Lemons and Laughs
Peaches and Cream Muffins – DIY Budget Girl
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – Lemons and Laughs
Chocolate Fudge Dip – Sum of their Stories
Cinnamon Quinoa Cake – Lemons and Laughs
If the kids want something sweet while they are playing and creating why not try this:
Pudding Paint by Faith Filled Foods for Moms at Crystal and Co
Now, on to the linky! Link up your kids crafts and activities, or recipe posts below
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Christmas gifts using recycled materials from Kate
Turkey Crafts from Gude
Baking ideas from Eileen
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you liked this weeks features as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: