Welcome to week 25 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week I’m sharing four summer sensory play ideas that will be perfect for keeping kids entertained and occupied over the summer holidays. I love doing sensory play activities with my kids, so these ideas really appealed to me and I hope you love them too! To read more about the importance of sensory play you can check out my introduction to sensory play post.
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! All you need to do is add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. We welcome all bloggers and love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week grows, we hope to increase this and may be able to feature your submissions into separate themed round up posts. I’m pleased this week to have expanded to four featured posts for the sensory play theme. Tell your blogging friends and let’s help to showcase more of your lovely crafts and tutorials each week!
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
While you’re linking up, please try to spare a minute to take a look around the others added to the list and check out the creative posts that everyone is sharing. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin some of your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
Here are the four summer sensory activities for this week
I wanted to share a couple of bonus posts with you all this week too!
I hope you like them as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: