Welcome to week 35 of Tuesday Tutorials! Today I’m featuring 10 sensory play recipes. If you’re a regular reader here you might have noticed how much we love sensory play so more inspiration for play recipes to try out is always welcome around here! I hope you enjoy the sensory play recipes too. Let me know if you try out anything new!
Here are my featured sensory play recipes for this week! Click through each one for the full instructions.
Taste Safe 2 Ingredient Halloween Slime from A Little Pinch of Perfect
Peppermint Scented Cloud dough from Crafts on Sea
Corny Goo from ET Speaks from Home
Pumpkin Cloud Dough from Elemnop Kids
Coloured Salt Dough from ET Speaks from Home
Calming Jar from Mosswood Connections
No Cook Orange Playdough from Liz’s Early Learning Spot
Autumn Playdough and Cloud dough recipes from In The Playroom
Gingerbread play recipes from The Gingerbread House
Witches Bubbling Discovery Brew from Multi Crafting Mummy
Artificial Snow Recipe from In The Playroom
Now, on to the linky!
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Calming activities for after school from Kate
Featured recipes from Eileen
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you liked this weeks features as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below:
Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.
Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents.