If you’re looking for ideas for your annual Easter Egg Hunt, then I hope you enjoy these fun printables I have to share with you today. These signs and decorations will help you to set up a really pretty and appealing Easter egg hunt for the whole family to enjoy.
Hunting for chocolate eggs in our back garden is always a hit with my boys, but these signs would also work really well if you’re organising a hunt out in your local community, with toddler groups, brownies or anything else. When my sister and I were little, we always enjoyed going on Easter egg hunts in our local woods. When you completed the trail, you would win a creme egg – ahh.. fun times!
Inside this free printable Easter hunt pack you will find:
- 8 x flag shaped Easter hunt markers (reading: “yum yum”,
“getting close”, “hop over here” and “hop over there”)
- 4 x Spring animal shaped Easter hunt markers (1 x Chick, 3 x bunny)
- 4 x Easter egg decorations
- 3 x Spring flower decorations
- “Hoppy Easter” sign
- “Oh Hoppy Day” sign
- Start here sign
- 2 x “Hop over here / there ” arrows
- 6 x carrot decorations
Then all you need is a widen open space to hide your Easter eggs, and some enthusiastic kids!
You might also like these
Spring & Easter Ideas for Kids
- Dried Pressed Flowers Suncatcher Craft
- Scrunched Tissue Cherry Blossom Tree Craft
- Fun with our Easter Egg Hunt Clues Game
- Fine Motor Easter Egg Hunt
- How to Make an Easter Egg the Easy Way
And if you like these Easter Egg Hunt Ideas, don’t forget to pin them for later!