Tuesday Tutorials is back again after our Christmas break. I hope you all had a lovely holiday season, and are back eager to share with us again after the short break. As we move into the new year, I’m ready to share some non seasonal posts with you this week and am featuring some adorable animal crafts for kids that will be fun all year round.
Here are the animal themed kids crafts, snacks and printables for this week.
Turtle : Paper Plate Craft & Scissor Practice – Artsy Momma
Birds: Make Your Own Bird Feeders – Messy Little Monster
Jellyfish : Fine Motor Craft – In The Playroom
Owl : Owl Toast – Sunny Day Family
Fish : Under the Sea Pictures – In The Playroom
Bear: Bear Hibernation Cave – My Bright Firefly
Penguin : 5 Little Penguins song and printable puppets – Let’s Play Kids Music
Alligator: See You Later Alligator Penpal Gift Printable – A Little Bit of Quiet
Reindeer : Salt Dough Footprints – Fun Handprint Art Blog
Now, on to the linky! Link up your kids crafts and activities, or recipe posts below.
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just link up your chosen posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. You’re welcome to add 2 or 3 posts, we don’t limit to one per person. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you enjoy this weeks features! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below:
You might also like these