A baby in the family is such a big source of joy, but we all know that they can be a handful. The effort becomes doubled when you need to take them on a trip, whether it’s for a regular checkup with their pediatrician, a quick weekend getaway or for a long vacation abroad. You have to make sure that everything the baby needs is packed and easily accessible at a moment’s notice before that little bundle of joy starts throwing a tantrum. For this, you need to have the best backpack to use as a diaper bag.
In the past, traditional diaper bags were the best choice to carry all those diapers, milk dispensers, bottles, toys, blankets, extra clothes and other essentials that your tot can’t do without. The problem is that most of those bags do not have enough space or pockets to accommodate all the baby stuff you need to bring along, which is so frustrating for parents on the go. And then there is a matter of comfort for the parent or sibling tasked to carry that overloaded bag. Some straps can be extremely uncomfortable for your shoulders and the bag design typically isn’t made for both moms and dads.
Fortunately, those days are over with the game-changing baby diaper backpack. Check out these five reasons a baby backpack diaper bag is a must.
1. Space, space, space – Aside from being generally spacious, a baby diaper backpack also features several compartments that allow you to organize the supplies you are bringing for your baby. This makes it easier for you to retrieve whatever you need right away. Most often too, you will find extra space for your own stuff such as your cell phone, tablet, purse, keys, etc. so you don’t have to bring your own bag.
2. Style – A unisex diaper backpack is stylish for all moms and dads. In fact, it doesn’t even look like a diaper bag because of its modernized flair. The neutral colors make it a universal accessory and easy to match with when traveling, but the durably padded straps make it even easier to carry. Not to mention, the gray and cream accents give it that contemporary look sure to draw some attention from the other parents on the block.
3. Comfort – Traditional diaper bags typically need to be carried by hand or by slinging it over one shoulder. On the other hand, the baby diaper backpack has two straps for both of your shoulders, ensuring an even distribution of weight so that it doesn’t strain your back. Padding thickness in the straps and on the back of the backpack needs to be considered if you plan to bring along with you for extended periods of time. It also allows you to keep both your hands free, which can considerably help you if you are traveling with your baby alone and need to carry them or push them in a stroller.
4. Versatile – As stated previously, the baby diaper backpack doesn’t look like a diaper bag, so you have the option to use it as a regular backpack if need be. Having this as an option is great because now you don’t have to purchase another backpack if you’re strapped for cash. In addition, this kind of bag can carry your laptop, cell phone, wallet, book or any other personal items you tote around. It’s also perfectly sized to step in as a carry-on bag for you when you are flying from place to place.
5. Durable – With all the essentials that a baby diaper backpack needs to carry, it’s no wonder that it is designed to withstand substantial weight or last for years. It’s also extremely easy to clean because of its water proof material – we all know the likelihood of a spill over the course of a trip.
With the right baby diaper backpack, you can be sure that your trip with your baby will be as hassle-free as possible.