Here’s another fun set of printable activity sheets for the kids : colour and design your own Christmas ornaments.
These would be fun to colour under the Christmas tree while they wait for the big day to arrive, perhaps while watching some Christmas movies at the same time!
Christmas ornaments and baubles are so pretty, in all colours and styles and if your kids feel inspired by all the beautiful decorations, lights and Christmas displays at this time of year then they will have a lot of fun colouring and designing their own Christmas ornaments.
This printable set includes 3 pages with a large Christmas ornament to colour, and 2 pages of smaller ornaments – some with designs and some left blank for kids to use their creativity and design their own.
(PDF file, contains 3 A4 pages. If you only want a certain page, or want multiples of the same pages you can choose these options in your printer settings)
Some fun ideas for your Christmas ornament printables
- Have a colouring competition with some Christmas chocolates as prize for the best design
- Print a couple of pages of the smaller designs, colour them making sure to keep some designs as matching pairs then cut out and stick on card to create a memory matching game.
- Cut out the smaller ornaments after colouring, punch a small hole and thread ribbon through the top to make home made gift tags.
- Use the large ornament as a guide template to create a Christmas Ornament sun catcher by sticking coloured tissue or cellophane onto contact paper / sticky pack plastic.
If you want more Winter printables try these Snowflake colouring sheets
You might also like these:
Christmas Decorations for Kids to Make
- TMNT Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtle Christmas Ornaments
- Kid Made Star Display Inspired by How to Catch a Star
- Stained Glass Wreath Festive Craft for Kids
- Creative Christmas : 10 Snowflake Crafts
- Star Garland Kids Craft