Is it time to start planning the Christmas party already?! These yummy Santa Hat Cheese Cakes are sure to bring a smile to any guests face while you’re hosting over the festive season. This is an easy to make, no bake dessert that looks pretty impressive with the fun Santa theme. Kids of all ages will absolutely love these!
Mini desserts are great for Christmas parties and buffets. You can make a whole tray full and guests can easily grab one and help themselves with no need to cut or slice.
It’s never too early to start celebrating Christmas! And what better way to celebrate than with these Santa Hat Cheese Cakes. They are mini Christmas desserts that will get you in the holiday spirit. This recipe is super easy to make and will take you less than an hour to put together. And the best part is, you can make these ahead of time.
The holidays are upon us and that means so many things to fit in! If you’re running out of time and need to put together something cute for the Christmas party then we have an easy solution for you with these Santa Hat Cheese Cakes Mini Christmas Desserts. They’re super festive and adorable and will keep well in the fridge for a week or so. And because they take so little time, you’ll have time to finally unpack the Christmas tree and decorate the house.
These little desserts are instantly recognisable as Santa’s hat, with the jolly red colour of the yummy strawberries and the fluffy white cream just like Santa’s beard and fluffy suit. Kids will be rushing straight for these little desserts – what a great way to sneak in a little bit of fruit during a time of year that’s filled with so much chocolate.
Whether you call him Santa Claus, Father Christmas or Papa Noel, the big guy is a central part of Christmas for so many families and this dessert is a great way to incorporate that sense of fun and magic into the Christmas party dessert table.
This recipes makes 7 individual cheesecakes – multiply as required.
Ingredients for the Santa Hat Cheesecakes
5 ginger and 3 digestive biscuits
250g Primula cheese
60g icing sugar
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
150ml double cream
3 gelatine leaves
Juice and zest 1⁄2 lemon
7 cup cake liners
Choice of berries for decoration: raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and blueberries
How to make the Santa’s Hat Cheesecakes
This is a quick and easy no bake cheese cake recipe. Kids can even get involved in putting these together, as it is so simple and straight forwards.
- Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave.
- Put the biscuits in a sandwich bag and bash them into a crumbly powder using a rolling pin.
- When you have an equal consistency throughout the biscuit crumb, mix it into the melted butter until it starts to join together.
- Place a spoonful of the biscuit mixture in the base of the cupcake liners and press down firmly to the bottom using a spoon; you want the base layer to be about 1 cm thick. It is easier to place the liners in a cupcake baking tray to do this so they keep their shape. Store in the fridge to set while you make up the cheese mix.
- Squeeze the Primula into a mixing bowl and add the icing sugar and mix to a smooth mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract and the juice and zest of 1⁄2 a lemon and stir through.
- In a separate bowl whip up 150ml double cream until it stands in stiff peaks. Fold the cream into the cheese mixture.
- Make up the gelatine mix as described on the packaging, stir this through the cheese mix thoroughly.
- Take the cheesecake bases out of the fridge and spoon the mixture on top. You want about 3cm on each cheese cake. Place in the fridge to set overnight.
- Decorate your cheese cakes with your choice of berries placed on top. Strawberries tend to work best for the Santa hat look
- Serve and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this fun Christmas idea, Please go ahead and share this recipe link with friends and family or Pin the Santa’s Cheesecake recipe to your Pinterest boards for later
For more recipe ideas, follow our Kitchen, Baking and Cooking board on Pinterest
You might also like these
Fun Christmas Dessert Recipes
More easy recipe ideas for the family Christmas party!
- Christmas Tree Brownie Recipe
- Gingerbread Snowflake Biscuits
- Rudolph Reindeer Cake
- Cherry Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Frozen Cake Ideas
- Cherry Mulled Mocktail Recipe
Recipe and Images: Primula