Welcome to week 19 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week I am celebrating summer and featuring 3 fun activities that are perfect for kids to enjoy outdoors. We can’t wait for the summer holidays to begin and these outdoors summer fun ideas really put us in the summer mood!
For anyone who is new to joining us, add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across 3 of our host blogs and then pinned to our group board. Please don’t be shy, we welcome everyone and love to see new people joining us each week so go ahead and add your posts!
Each week each of us choose three posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky. As the number of people linking up each week grows, we will start to increase this and may be able to feature your submissions into separate themed round up posts. Tell your blogging friends and let’s help to showcase lots and lots of your lovely crafts and tutorials each week!
Make sure to go over and visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
While you’re linking up, take a minute to have a browse around the others added to the list to see the great tutorials that everyone is sharing and feel free to leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin the posts that you enjoyed.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
Here are three of the super fun tutorials shared last week which are perfect for making some fun outdoors memories over the summer!
This looks like a such a fun activity, and one which is best done outdoors as it can be a little messy. Great way to spend a summer afternoon!
These are so sparkly and pretty! This is something we love to make too 🙂
These would be such fun to take camping, and are a great non toxic alternative if you are not sure about breaking open glow sticks.
I hope you love these outdoors summer fun idea as much as I did and we can’t wait to see what you all have to share this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see all the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: