Welcome to a new week of Tuesday Tutorials! It’s our 33rd week and with Autumn in full swing, we’re starting to look towards Halloween crafts. I have to admit, I am more into the cute side of Halloween. I don’t like the blood and guts or overly scary things. Luckily we had lots of cute Halloween crafts for kids shared last week, that I would love to share with you. If you’ve started on any Halloween preparations already why not share with us, or show your crafts from last year. All topics of crafts, activities and tutorials are welcome as always!
Here are my featured Halloween projects this week! From kids crafts to pumpkin recipes! Click through each one for the full instructions.
Halloween Felt Boards
Halloween Felt Boards from Munchkin and Bean
More Halloween Felt Boards from Munchkin and Bean
Haunted House Felt Board from Munchkin and Bean
Halloween Ideas for Kids
Paper cut Jack-o-Lanterns and Bats from ET Speaks from Home
Make a Witches Broom with Cat’s Cradle from ET Speaks from Home
Easy no Sew Knights costume from In The Playroom
Halloween Slime from Christianity Cove
Witchy Egg Box Shoes from Zing Zing Tree
Halloween and Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin Shortbread cookies from DIY Budget Girl
Pumpkin Juice from DIY Budget Girl
Pumpkin Soup from DIY Budget Girl
Goulish Greek Yoghurt Eye Balls from Frenchie Wraps
Witches Hat Snack from ET Speaks from Home
Now, on to the linky!
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Y is for yellow crafts for kids from Gude
Apple Crafts from Kate
More Halloween ideas from Eileen
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you liked this weeks features as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: