Welcome back for another week of Tuesday Tutorials! It’s starting to feel a bit Christmassy everywhere, and it’s almost December, so I’m going to get right into the festive spirit and share some of the great Christmas crafts that were linked up last week. These would be lots of fun to make with the kids to get you all into that Christmassy mood.
All of the Christmas crafts I’ve chosen are so cute! Whether you want Christmas trees, snowman, santa or reindeers – we’ve got you covered!
Link up any of your own crafts or activities, on any theme, at the end of the post and we look forward to checking them out!
Santa’s Mailbox – Sunny Day Family
Rudolph Craft – Love and Marriage
Bubble Wrap Snowman – Crafts on Sea
Sticky Christmas Tree – Small People Big Ideas
Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree – Zing Zing Tree
Textured Snowman Craft – Sand in my toes
Egg Carton Christmas Tree – There and back again a Mother’s Tale
Now, on to the linky! Link up your kids crafts and activities, or recipe posts below
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Christmas Sensory Bins from Kate
Handmade Christmas Ideas from Gude
Christmas Tree Crafts from Eileen
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you liked this weeks features as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below:
Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.
Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents.