Here are a few ideas of where to look for some bargain ideas!
- Voucher code websites, like Extreme Voucher. This is one of the reasons why I often buy online rather than in the High Street, voucher codes can make a great difference!
- Cashback websites, like Quidco or Top Cash Back. If you will be spending money anyway, you might as well earn something back from it! Although I am registered to both I am more of a Quidco personally generally and have earned nearly £500 back since being on the site.
- Money Saving Forums, like Money Saving Expert have some great deals found and shared by other users. Often these won’t last for long, but if you keep your eye out and grab them while they are new you will get some great bargains. The Quick Grabbit while you can! section tends to be good.
- Hot UK Deals is another site which works in a similar way with user submitted good deals and bargains
- Bargain hunting Facebook communities. A group I have joined is the My Mummies Pennies Moneysaving Group. It’s a closed group, just request membership from the admin. There are plenty of money saving mums there to share good deals, and it is run by Jen from the money saving blog www.mymummyspennies.com
- Mumsnet also have some brilliant bargain threads like this one – they are on the 26th thread so far this year and all the previous ones are linked in there too.
- CamelCamel is a tool which helps you track Amazon prices. Very handy as they can be so erratic! but you can get some great bargains on Amazon if you get things at the right time! Especially now with Black Friday offers on, it’s definitely worth visiting and having a look! You can also set up alerts when something you want drops to a particular price!
- Home Bargains, The Book People and The Works are very good value shops in general if you are looking for discounts and offers. Look at Ikea for great value toys or homewares
- MrP.com also has very good value clothes
Of course don’t forget the classic tip of buying plenty of Christmas stuff in the January sales ready for next year! So you can get bargain prices and be all prepared nice and early!
Where do you look for your Bargains for Christmas? Please share with me in the comments as I’m always interested in new ideas!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post but all opinion and recommendations are genuine and are my own.
If you join Quidco via the link I have given, I will earn a referral fee. This costs you nothing but just rewards me for spreading the word 🙂
Images courtesy of hin255 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net