Welcome to the second Pintorials Pin Party! If you missed last week, have a read through the details here to find out all about it.
Last week we had 36 great tutorials linking up, not bad at all for our first week! We were so happy to see you all linking up here and have really enjoyed all of the projects you shared.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
Here are three of my favourite projects shared last week:
- Tessellation Heart Art from Life Lesson Plans
- Contact Paper Valentines from Simple Home Blessing
- Valentines Day Bubble Mix from Squiggles and Bubbles
If you are looking for some last minute ideas for Valentines activities this week, any of these 3 would be ideal and they all look like so much fun!
I also want to share with you this Lego Minion from The Brick Castle:
There are full instructions on the tutorial if your kids would like to try their hand at making this little guy!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up one post each week. This can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week.
- Please follow the Pintorials board. And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Anthea
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards.
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
We can’t wait to see all the fun tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below:
*by linking up you are consenting to your images being pinned on Pinterest and to one image being featured with a back link to your blog if you are chosen as one of the favourites.