It’s almost Christmas and these yummy Santa’s Cheese Cakes are sure to bring a smile to any guests face while you’re hosting over the festive season. This is an easy to make, no bake dessert that looks pretty impressive with the fun Santa theme.
This recipes makes 7 individual cheesecakes – multiply as required.
Ingredients for the Santa’s Cheesecakes
5 ginger and 3 digestive biscuits
250g Primula cheese
60g icing sugar
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
150ml double cream
3 gelatine leaves
Juice and zest 1⁄2 lemon
7 cup cake liners
Choice of berries for decoration: raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and blueberries
How to make the Santa’s Hat Cheesecakes
- Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave.
- Put the biscuits in a sandwich bag and bash them into a crumbly powder using a rolling pin.
- When you have an equal consistency throughout the biscuit crumb, mix it into the melted butter until it starts to join together.
- Place a spoonful of the biscuit mixture in the base of the cupcake liners and press down firmly to the bottom using a spoon; you want the base layer to be about 1 cm thick. It is easier to place the liners in a cupcake baking tray to do this so they keep their shape. Store in the fridge to set while you make up the cheese mix.
- Squeeze the Primula into a mixing bowl and add the icing sugar and mix to a smooth mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract and the juice and zest of 1⁄2 a lemon and stir through.
- In a separate bowl whip up 150ml double cream until it stands in stiff peaks. Fold the cream into the cheese mixture.
- Make up the gelatine mix as described on the packaging, stir this through the cheese mix thoroughly.
- Take the cheesecake bases out of the fridge and spoon the mixture on top. You want about 3cm on each cheese cake. Place in the fridge to set overnight.
- Decorate your cheese cakes with your choice of berries placed on top. Strawberries tend to work best for the Santa hat look
- Serve and enjoy!
Pin the Santa’s Cheesecake recipe for later
For more recipe ideas, follow our Kitchen, Baking and Cooking board on Pinterest
You might also like these
- Cherry Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Frozen Cake Ideas
- Kids Cake Decorating Ideas
- Train Cake
- Easy Birthday Cake Recipes
Recipe and Images: Primula