We’ve reviewed Stuck on You products a few times over the past couple of years, and they’re a brand I feel like I can always rely on for great quality personalised products.
With Mr T starting school this year, we received a back to school starter pack of labels to label up all his belongings to help prevent losing them. With so many children in a school all with very similar items of school uniform, and often having similar water bottles, lunch bags and back packs it really is a necessity to have everything labelled. With the first half term holidays approaching, I’m sure there’s a lot of school kit that’s been lost already – but luckily with his Stuck on You personal name labels, Mr T’s things have been okay so far!
- 54 Cool Kids Iron on Clothing Labels (6 Large – 60x12mm, 15 Small – 48x10mm, 21 Mini – 46x6mm, 12 Dots – 24mm)
- 52 Cool Kids Name Labels (30 Small – 48x10mm, 22 Mini – 46x6mm)
- 8 Shoe Dots (24mm diameter)
- 1 Cool Kids Bag Tag (58mm diameter.)
This covers everything you’ll need!
As with all Stuck on You products you can choose from multiple designs and have your child’s full name included. We went for a fun trucks design.
For your chance to win a 25 pounds Stuck on You voucher
One lucky In The Playroom reader will win a 25 pounds voucher to spend at Stuck on You. Just fill in the Rafflecopter below telling me what your favourite product is from Stuck on You, and follow us for extra entries.
You might also like our other Stuck on You reviews:
- Stuck on you Budding Artist kits and personalised pyjamas
- Stuck on you personalised puzzles, personalised lunch boxes and personalised stationery.