Fun themed snacks can often help kids feel more enthusiastic about eating healthy foods, and can be a fun way to tie in with books you’re reading or topics that you’re studying together. This healthy tree themed snack includes plenty of vegetables and is easy to put together.
You will need:
- 3 Organix carrot sticks
- 1 Organix sweetcorn rings
- 3 broccoli florets
- 3 cauliflower florets
- 6 fine green beans
- 1/4 avocado mashed
How to make the healthy tree snack:
- Steam / boil the vegetables for about 5 minutes until just tender, and still bright in colour.
- Mash the avocado until smooth.
Create your picture
Then tree leaves….
and finally a sweetcorn ring sun!
More Healthy Snacks for Kids
You might also like these fun and easy ideas:
- Secret Strawberry Heart Muffins
- Healthy Rabbit Snack
- Healthy Train Snack
- Healthy Caterpillar Snack
- Fun and Healthy Lunch Ideas for Kids
- Easy Apple Biscuit Recipe
For more ideas, follow our healthy food ideas board on Pinterest
And don’t forget to pin this idea for later!