Run out of wrapping paper? or just looking for something a little more unique and cool – either way these free printable wrapping paper designs may be just what you need!
Today I have two different styles of printable wrapping paper to share with you, thanks to tinyme. You can choose the Oh So Pretty set or the Geometric patterns set, and both are available in A4 or A3 size.
You can download both of these styles for free via the links at the end of this post.
Oh So Pretty Free Printable Wrapping Paper
- pale pink with white
- pale green with white
- white with dots
You also get a coordinating gift tag to match with each gift wrap style.
Geometric Pattern Free Printable Wrapping Paper
This set includes bolder colours and lines and looks really effective. The three gift wrap designs are:
- Yellow / blue / pink / white geometric triangle design
- Blue with white zig zig lines
- Pink with coloured shapes
You also get coordinating gift tags with this set too.
More Gift Wrap Ideas
- Kid Made Printed Gift Bag
- DIY Wrapped Chocolate Gifts
- Homemade Wrapping Paper
- Star and Crescent Print Wrapping Paper
If you need some inspiration for the gift itself, why not try some of these ideas
- 10 Unique Candles to Make and Give
- Gift Ideas for Music Lovers
- The Best Gifts for a New Home Owner
- Gift Ideas for Grandma
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Carers
- Nintendo Kids Gaming Gift Guide
- 11 Gift Ideas for a Teenager
- 10 Kid-made Teacher Gifts & Thank You Cards
- Fathers Day Gift Ideas