It’s Tuesday already and another week of Tuesday Tutorials! Last week I noticed that we had lots of great fall and Thanksgiving printables linked up. Although we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, I love the idea of a holiday that’s all about gratitude and thankfulness so I thought I would feature these printables this week to round them up as a handy resource for my readers who are celebrating Thanksgiving this month in the USA.
As always, please link up your posts and projects at the end of the post. I can’t wait to see the ideas that you have to share!
Thanksgiving Do-a-Dot Printable : P is for Pilgrim from Crystal and Co
Pre K to K Free Thanksgiving Printables from Stella 123
Thankful Math Printable from 3 Boys and a Dog
18 Free Thanksgiving Printables from Our Adventure Story
“I am Thankful for Writing” activity pack from Golden Reflections Blog (Subscriber freebie worth $1.99)
Autumn leaf printable templates from In The Playroom
Autumn Scavenger Hunt Printables from Hodge Podge Craft
Bonus Thanksgiving Activities that teach gratitude:
Gratitude Garland from Mosswood Connections
Thankful Tree from My Country Girl Ramblings
13 Thanksgiving activties that teach gratitude from Christianity Cove
For those of you that are thinking further ahead, try this:
Ultimate Advent Activity List from Mum in the Madhouse
Now, on to the linky! Link up your kids crafts and activities, or recipe posts below
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Advent calendar ideas from Kate
Paint ideas from Eileen
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you liked this weeks features as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below:
You might also like: