Today I’m sharing the last of our quick and easy dinner recipes from Birds Eye. These chicken dipper fajitas are a great convenient solution for after school meals or those times when you are rushing around. You can make them in 20 minutes or so using ingredients from your freezer and some fresh vegetables.
Here’s how this quick and easy meal is made:
Chicken Dipper Fajita Recipe
- Pre-heat the oven and cook Birds Eye Chicken Dippers (allow 4 per person) according to the pack instructions
- Finely slice onions and peppers
- Fry the onions and peppers with a dash of oil and a pinch of seasoning
- Heat tortilla wraps, as directed
- Dollop tomato salsa onto your wraps, add the onions, peppers and dippers
- Wrap up tight, cut in half and enjoy!
They couldn’t be much easier!
You might also be interested in these quick and easy, kid-friendly dinner ideas:
- Waffle Submarine recipe
- Waffle nachos recipe
- Jacket potato boats recipe
- Potato tortilla recipe / spicy potato nachos recipe / shepherds pie recipe
For more recipe ideas, make sure that you’re following our Kitchen, Baking and Cooking recipes board over on Pinterest:
Follow Anna – In The Playroom’s board Kitchen, Baking, Cooking on Pinterest.And our Healthy Food recipes board on Pinterest: Follow Anna – In The Playroom’s board Food – Healthy on Pinterest.
What are your favourite quick and easy tasty recipes to make for the family when you’re in a rush? Let me know in the comments!