Welcome to week 24 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week I’m sharing three lovely nature crafts and activities that were linked up last week. They are all perfect for some summer fun while connecting with nature.
For anyone who is new to Tuesday Tutorials – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all three host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. We welcome everyone and love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose three posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week grows, we hope to increase this and may be able to feature your submissions into separate themed round up posts. Tell your blogging friends and let’s help to showcase more of your lovely crafts and tutorials each week!
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
While you’re linking up, if you can spare a minute to take a look around the others added to the list and check out the fantastic tutorials that everyone is sharing that would be great. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin some of your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
Here are the three super nature crafts and activities
I hope you like them as much as I do! I’m looking forward to see what you all have to share this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: