Welcome to a new week of Tuesday Tutorials! It’s our 34th week and I’m going for an educational theme with alphabet activities for kids. We had some great crafts shared on specific letter themes and also some posts about letter recognition activities. We’re busy working on these skills with Mr T and Mr R these days, so I hope you like these ideas as much as I do.
Here are my featured Alphabet activities and projects for this week! Click through each one for the full instructions.
S activities for kids. If your kids are following the Jolly phonics books they might be starting with S, or all the SATPIN letters. Here are some S crafts and activities to get them started!
For more alphabet and early literacy fun why not try
Unearthing CVC words from Liz’s Early Learning Spot
A is for Apple activities from Mini Monets and Mommies
Tree Block Alphabet from Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes
B is for Body from Little Pinch of Perfect
D is for Dog Montessori Tot school activities from Golden Reflections Blog
For older children’s literacy try these
Best apps for AR or reading counts from Golden Reflections Blog
Now, on to the linky!
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Q is for quick crafts from Gude
Sensory play ideas from Kate
Desert recipes from Eileen
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you liked this weeks features as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: