To celebrate the release of the Yoshi’s Woolly World exclusively on Wii U, We’ve been busy making some Yoshi themed crafts. My boys love many of the Nintendo characters, and Yoshi is no different. We are all fans of the cute little dinosaur, and now that he has turned woolly he is even cuter than before!
This paper plate woolly Yoshi is a simple craft to make, and is most suitable for school aged children.
To make this craft you will need:
- Paper Plate
- Wool (any colour that you want your Yoshi to be. We used orange, but green is more traditional or you could try Blue since you can get Yoshi amibos in that colour too)
- Glue or double sided tape
- Felt tip pens
How to make a woolly Yoshi paper plate
Draw Yoshi’s face onto the paper plate using a pencil in case you need to rub anything out, then go over it in black felt tip. We cut around the face, but you could leave the full circle – whichever you prefer.
We will share a review of the Yoshi’s Woolly World game soon, but for now – happy crafting!
You might also like
- Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush
- Nintendo Kids Gaming Gift Guide
- New Nintendo 3DS unboxing: super-stable 3D test and how to change the cover plates
- Mario Party 10
For more kids ideas and activities, follow our Pinterest board