#Pintorials is a place to share any of your posts with tutorials, whether that is crafts (of any difficulty level, for children or grown ups) recipes or any other useful “how to..” post. Link up your posts that have big and beautiful pictures so that we can add them on to the #Pintorials Pinterest board and please do check out the other posts in the linky, leave some comments and show some Pinterest love by repinning or following some of the new bloggers you discover.
The Pin party will be taking place over 3 blogs, so if you link up here your post will also be shown on my 3 co-hosts blogs:
Every week we will each choose some of the previous weeks blog posts to feature, so hopefully you will have a good chance as different posts will be featured across all 4 blogs.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up one post each week. This can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week.
- Please follow the Pinstructions board. And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Anthea
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards.
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
We hope to see you back here next week for the first Pin Party! If you want to make sure you don’t miss it, then like my page on Facebook where I will post a reminder, or subscribe by email towards the top of the sidebar on the right.