We love TP Roll crafts for reason that its freely available and we can recycle these everyday items into pieces of art. If you love to up-cycle for crafts, then you’ll love these
10 fun crafts to make with toilet paper rolls
Make a Toilet Roll Rainy Day Umbrella Craft – These little umbrellas are so simple and fun to make and are perfect for Spring time and April showers.
Make a Toilet Roll Rocket Craft – We love this cool rocket ship craft by CraftyMorning. Would be fun for kids to make at a SPACE Birthday Party or would look really cute hanging from our front window
- Make a Toilet Roll Owl Craft – fill with candy. So stinkin’ cute and tons of possibilities! (You could even turn these into Birthday party table crackers full of goodies or have class make these as a gift! Via ArtsyCraftsyMom
- Make a Toilet Roll Airplanes ( Free template) – Make A simple and cute aeroplane to hang on your window, make a sweet mobile for the nursery or just for zooming around the house in the thrill-seeking hands of your little ones. This project by pinkstripeysocks is sure to be a hit with your boys!
- Make a Toilet Roll Butterflies – These are very cute could be used as party decorations as well at a rainbow themed birthday party or butterfly garden party.
- Make a Toilet Roll Robot – This cute robot craft is from ArtsyCraftsyMom and all it needs is toilet paper rolls, aluminum foil,and stickers.
- Make a Toilet Roll Rainbow Binocular – Make some fun rainbow binoculars out of toilet paper rolls! This craft from craftymorning is the perfect St. Patrick’s Day craft for younger kids so they can go look for leprechauns!
- Make a Toilet Roll Train Craft – This creative toilet paper roll train craft is a kid favorite! Use TP rolls and plastic lids for this recycled craft. Via kidsactivitiesblog
- Make Toilet Roll Marble Run – This DIY marble run craft via powerfulmothering uses tp rolls or tubes from the kitchen! Guaranteed Hours of fun! (You can use salt dough balls or pom poms instead of marbles if you have young toddlers)
- Make Toilet Roll spring flowers – very easy craft via BHG.com, perfect for Spring Break & Easter. This spring flower could be a good craft for Mother’s Day as well!
What about you? Do you love using cardboard rolls for crafting with kids? Don’t forget to share your creations with us.