Not everyone can handle the super scary ghosts and ghouls at Halloween. These cute and friendly ghost crafts will suit little ones much better, and to be honest – I much prefer the cute and friendly stuff myself. What can I say…I get grossed out easily, so the overly realistic stuff is a no go!
Each of these fifteen friendly ghost crafts for kids are adorable! Click each link below to get the full directions for that spooky but sweet craft.
1. Footprint Ghost Craft from Crafty Morning
2. Sponge Painted Ghost from I Heart Crafty Things for Cooking With Ruthie
3. Ghost Bird Feeder Halloween Craft from Coffee Cups and Crayons
4. Mini Ghost Pinatas from 5 Minute Paper Cup Mini Ghost Pinatas
5. Ghost Window Cling from Where Imagination Grows
6. Craft Stick Ghost from My Life of Travels and Adventures
7. Potato Print Ghost Garland from No Time for Flash Cards
8. Hanging Ghost Craft From Recycled Containers from Sugar Aunts
9. Little Fabric Ghosts from Tinkerlab
10. Paper Plate Ghost from Crafts by Amanda
11. Cheesecloth Ghosts Kids Craft from Blooming Homestead
12. Cotton Ball Ghost from Dolen Diaries for Seven Thirty Three
13. No-Sew Ghost Hand Puppet from Mama Smiles
14. Salt Dough Ghost Family from Crafts by Amanda
15. Cotton Ball Ghosties from Happy Hooligans
Which friendly ghostie is your favourite?
Don’t forget to pin these kid-friendly ghost crafts ready for Halloween, or share on Facebook
You might also like these fun Halloween ideas