Today I have another adorable set of printables to share with you: Printable dominoes to make and play with the kids.
The set includes six fun characters : Sunny the Giraffe, Thomas L. Worthington, Coco Loco Sam, Kenny Ken Ken, Ruby Jane and Altug Wooptang
Print out the set, and glue each piece onto card to make a longer lasting set of dominoes.
(you will need pages 3-5 of the printable)
You might also like:
- Boredom Buster Kids Activity Printables
- Cinderella Inspired Colouring Pages: Have Courage and Be Kind
- Printable Beach Checklist
- Keeping Kids Entertained in the Car : Travel Printables for Kids
- Free Printable Lacing Cards
- Free Printable Butterfly Colouring Pages
- Donut Box Printables
- Surprise Heart Boxes Origami Printables
- Chatterbox Printable
Make sure to follow our Printables board on Pinterest for even more free and fun printables