Welcome to Week 14 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week I am featuring rainy day crafts for kids.
For anyone who is new to joining us, add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across 3 of our host blogs and then pinned to our group board. Each week each of us choose a selection of three posts each to feature on our blog along with the next weeks linky. As the number of people linking up each week grows, I’m sure we will increase this and may be able to feature your submissions into separate themed round up posts. Of course these will all be pinned – it is a Pintorials Pin Party after all!
This week we have a new co-host joining us. I’m sure many of you are already familiar with her, it is my friend Eileen from ET Speaks from Home. She is joining the Pintorials team and will be hosting with us each week! Make sure to go over and visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
While you’re here linking up, please do browse around the others added to the list, share some comments letting them know that you can through from the Pintorials party, and pin the posts that you enjoyed.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
Here are a few of my favourite crafts from last week, on a weather and rainy days theme. Although summer is on it’s way, we’re still getting plenty of rainy days. If it does happen to be wet, no need for the kids to feel disappointed they can keep busy with these fun ideas instead! 🙂
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up one post each week. This can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week.
- Please follow the Pintorials board. And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards.
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
We can’t wait to see all the fun tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: