If you love trying new things with Oreos, you’ll love this recipe! This Double Chocolate Chip Oreo Cake Mix Cookies recipe will yield a dozen large cookies, enough to share with all the family – Yum!
- 1 box dark chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 squeeze pouch Betty Crocker white cookie icing
- 2 cups Oreo cookies – broken into small pieces
Directions for the Double Chocolate Chip Oreo Cake Mix Cookies
1. Preheat your oven to 350° degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. This will help prevent the cookies from spreading into each other when making larger cookies.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the cake mix, baking powder, eggs and vegetable oil. Mix these well until combined.
4. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
5. Roll the dough into balls (about 2 T in size) and transfer each dough ball onto the baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
8. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to completely cool.
9. Once cooled, squeeze icing over the top of each cookie.
10. Sprinkle broken pieces of Oreo cookies on top of the icing.
More Baking Recipes
You might also enjoy these yummy recipes
Follow us on Pinterest for even more!