Win a trip to see the Northern Lights by sharing your top travel bucket list destinations with us!
Transun is offering one lucky winner the chance to see the Northern Lights deep inside the Arctic Circle. Not only that, but the lucky winner can select the person of their choice to accompany them!
How to enter
To enter, all you have to do is write a blog post about your top three travel bucket list destinations and why they are so, and Tweet it to @Transun using the #TransunLights. The prize is a fantastic trip to go and see the Northern Lights (yes, you read that correctly) so this is an opportunity not to be missed*!
To enter, remember to:
1. Write a blog post about your top three travel bucket list destinations and why you want to go there
2. Tweet your blog post to @Transun using the hashtag #TransunLights
The competition will close on Thursday, 30th of April at 23:59 so make sure to get your entries in before then. Good luck!
My Travel Bucket List
I’m happy to have ticked off one of the destinations from my travel bucket list last month, as we visited Dubai for the first time. We explored a little further out to a couple of the other nearby emirates too, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi which had lots of beautiful places to visit and lovely places to relax. I had always wanted to visit the UAE, particularly Dubai since it’s such a famous holiday destination and I heard so many people had enjoyed visiting. We had been to some of the other nearby Gulf countries before, but the UAE had still been high on my list so having the chance to tick that off the list was great. We hope to go back again soon! Here are a couple of pictures from our recent trip.
Atlantis The Palm Dubai.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi.
The next place on my travel bucket list has to be Disneyland in Orlando Florida. Last year we went to Disneyland Paris and we really enjoyed it. I loved it as much as the kids, I have to admit. Everyone says that the Florida Disneyland is even better, so I just have to try it out for myself and it is definitely up there high on my list.
Here’s one of my favourite pictures from our trip to Disneyland Paris:
Another place high up on our travel bucket list is Malaysia. Like Dubai, we have heard this recommended by lots of our friends and family. We also have a couple of friends living out there who said that it is a really great place. It seems very family friendly, with lots to do while visiting.
So far, the Asian country that we have visited a few times is Sri Lanka since we have family there (my husband’s family is originally from Sri Lanka). But we would love to take the chance to go a little further and explore a new country like Malaysia. I have no doubt that we would really enjoy the trip!
Sri Lanka is a beautiful Asian country too and if you haven’t had the opportunity to visit, it’s definitely one to consider for your bucket list! Here’s a pictures from one of our previous visits.
*Departure date and airport subject to availability, valid for two passengers.
1. Entrants must have permission to post photographs of any individuals featured in images submitted to the Promotion.
2. Entrants must own copyright of the image they submit to the Promotion.
3. Each participant can only enter once during the Promotion Period.
4. For purposes of this promotion, an entry is received when the post is tweeted to @Transun using the #TransunLights hashtag, and meets the criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entrants must write a blog post and send the above mentioned tweet with a link to their post to officially enter it into the promotion:
a. Write a blog post and share with us: what are your dream top 3 travel bucket list destinations and why?
b. Tweet us @Transun including the #TransunLights to confirm your entry.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
7. The competition will start on Wednesday 1st of April 2015 and close on Thursday, 30th of April 2015 at 00:00 (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries outside of this period will not be counted.
8. One overall competition winner will be chosen.
9. The prize winners will be selected by the Transun team.
10. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
12. The prize is a Northern Lights short break for two people, including:
– Your accommodation (full-board)
– Return flights
– Airport transfers
– Thermal suit and boots
– Northern Lights Snowmobile safari (2hrs)
– Husky safari (1hr)
– Reindeer camp (2.5hrs)
Full details can be found here
14. The prize must be redeemed within six months of the competition closing date.
15. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
16. All prize winners will be contacted via email within 7 working days of 30/04/15 The Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to contact the winners within this time period but should any winner not acknowledge receipt of their win within 10 working days of being notified the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another eligible Entrant.
17. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
18. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
22. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.