We’ve teamed up with London Designer Outlet – the capital’s only outlet centre located in Wembley Park – to offer two lucky winners a £100 voucher to spend the outlet at their favourite stores – including Kurt Geiger, LK Bennett, Guess, Phase Eight, Nike, Next and Gap.
In celebration of the new Cinderella movie launch at Cineworld at London Designer Outlet, there is fun for all the family over Easter weekend, with a Cinderella-themed treasure hunt taking place for the kids on 3rd, 4th and 6th April. Our two lucky winners will also be invited to have a personal styling session by fabulous ‘Fairy Godmother’ stylist Rachel Story from Hello! Magazine, on Saturday 4th April, who will guide you to the best looks and make the most of your £100 voucher.
The lucky winners will be invited to collect their £100 voucher on Saturday 4th April along with a goodie bag of treats from The Body Shop and can book in their Fairy Godmother fashion tips appointment between 11am-2pm. Kids can join in the exciting treasure hunt to help find Cinderella’s special glass slipper and will be entered into a draw to win another exciting family day-out – with the chance to win a grand prize of a month’s family pass* to London Designer Outlet’s nine-screen Cineworld, Wembley.
London Designer Outlet is home to 50 stores, all at up to 70% off RRP all year-round, 20 restaurants and coffee shops, and a 9 screen Cineworld cinema. The state-of-the-art children’s Play Park, which was opened last year by celebrity dad Peter Andre, makes London Designer Outlet a fun family day out.
To enter, answer the following: Which of these is a specialist shoe shop at London Designer Outlet?
Leave your answer in the comments section below – making sure to include your email address in the email field so that we can contact you (this will not be publicly viewable)
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The prize includes £100 London Designer Outlet shopping voucher and a 30minutes styling session / tips per winner that will take place on Saturday 4th April.
- Appointments will be available by appointment only between 11am-2pm and will be booked on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Competition closes on 29th March 2015. Any entries submitted after this date will not be included in the judging.
- The winners will be selected randomly from a prize draw and announced on 30th March 2015.
- There is no cash prize alternative.
- Month’s family pass will be made up of x4 family passes (up to 5 per family) and will expire on 31.05.15