Whenever I want to start eating more healthily, I always find green tea makes me feel detoxed and feel like I want to eat much cleaner and avoid the junk. I find it really refreshing, but I know some of my friends are not as keen on just drinking it plain.
If that’s you, you might prefer to try this cherry green tea detox recipe. You drink it cold, and the cherry takes away any of the bitter taste of the green tea that you might not like.
I’m also sharing another cherry recipe with lemon and honey, which is great for drinking throughout the day – especially in the morning.
Cherry Good Green Detox Tea
To make this Cherry Good Green Detox Tea you will need:
- 200ml Cherry Good Light
- 200ml green tea
(made with hot water, left to cool)
- 200ml water
- Juice of half a lemonMethod : How to make Cherry Green Detox TeaPour all the ingredients into a water bottle, making sure to let your green tea cool first.Shake to mix all the ingredients well.Drink on-the-go for an instant cleanse. I used the bottles from my Breville Blend active which are ideal for this.
Cherry Good, Lemon and Honey Fitness Drink
To make this cherry, lemon and honey fitness drink you will need:
- 200ml Cherry Good Light • 100ml water
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons honeyTo make this cherry, lemon and honey fitness drink just mix all the ingredients together, until the honey is dissolved. Then drink and enjoy!
For more healthy recipes, make sure that you’re following our healthy food board on pinterest, and don’t forget to pin these cherry drink recipes.
You might also like these non alcoholic mocktails as a healthier drink alternative
- Cherry Mulled Mocktail Recipe
- Non Alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
- CUCUMBER & APPLE COOLER
- How to Make Iced Tea
Product and recipes supplied by Cherry Good