It’s Tuesday Tutorials time again! This week I’m sharing lots of the delicious looking cookie recipes that were linked up last week along with a couple more of my favourites from other bloggers. There are some great Christmas cookies here and some cookies which you would enjoy all year round! Take a look at all the recipes and don’t forget to link up some of your own creative ideas in the linky at the end of the post.
Link up any of your own crafts or activities, on any theme, at the end of the post and we look forward to checking them out!
Now on to featured the cookie recipes:
Stained Glass Window Cookies – ET Speaks from Home
Pumpkin Spice Cookies – Krafts and Kiddos
Fruity Chocolate Oat Cookies – Syncopated Mama
Star Cookies – Kids Activities Blog
Candy Cane Cookies – The Joy of Boys
Star Wand Cookies – In The Playroom
Reindeer Cookies from Gingerbread cutters – Childhood 101
Simple Kid Decorated Cookies – In The Playroom
If you’re already looking forward to New Year, try these:
New Year Cookies – In The Playroom
For other cute holiday snacks try these:
Frozen Inspired Oreo Cookie Balls – I Heart Arts n Crafts
Jelly Bean Christmas tree – Christianity Cove
2 Minute Santa Hat Cupcakes – ET Speaks from Home
Christmas Tree Brownies – Mindless Mommy
Marshmallow Snowman Snack – Wilton
If you want crafts and activities with a cookies and treats theme, then why not try these:
Colourful Christmas Cookies from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
Donut Shop Pretend Play from Where Imagination Grows
No Sew Felt Christmas Cookies – Sugar Aunts
Christmas cookie cloud dough – Little Bins for Little Hands
Playdough cookie factory from Happy Hooligans
Sensory play with pretend oatmeal cookies – My Nearest and Dearest
Now, on to the linky! Link up your kids crafts and activities, or recipe posts below
For anyone who is new to our Tuesday Tutorials linky – Welcome! Just add your posts to the linky at the bottom of the post and they will all be shown across all four host blogs and pinned to our Pintorials group board. All bloggers are welcome and we love to see new faces joining in every week so go ahead and add your posts! No need to be shy, we can’t wait to see them!
Every week all four co hosts choose a few posts to feature on our blogs along with the next weeks linky, each with a different theme of our choice. As the number of people linking up each week has grown, these are now being made as a full round up here on In The Playroom.
Be sure to visit Eileen, Kate and Gude’s blogs to see the features they have chosen for this week.
Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers from Kate
Gingerbread and Reindeer Crafts from Gude
Christmas Wreaths from Eileen
While you’re linking up, please check out the other posts if you have a few minutes. If you can then please leave some comments letting them know that you came through from the Pintorials party, and of course pin your favourite posts.
Your hosts on Pinterest:
I hope you liked this weeks features as much as I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share with us this week!
A Quick Reminder of Our Rules & Guidelines
- Link up a few of your suitable posts each week. These can be old or new – it doesn’t have to be something from within that week, but something with a “tutorial” aspect and something pinnable. We particularly welcome crafts (kids or grown ups) and recipes but all tutorials are welcome.
- Please follow the Pintorials board.
- And if you could follow the hosts that would be appreciated – We are Anna, Kate, Gude, and Eileen
- Try to visit at least 3 of the blogs that have linked up and pin something to your own boards
- Why not comment and let them know you came by from the #Pintorials linky – perhaps they will come and follow you on Pinterest!
- You don’t have to use the badge below, but if you want to spread the word about the linky then please do or give us a text link or a mention in your linkys list if you prefer. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do
We can’t wait to see the fantastic and creative tutorials you have to share with us this week!
Add your link below: